Searching for and finding your passion can lead you on a spiritual journey as it changes your thoughts, perceptions, and feelings. Finding your passion does not promise an easy life, but rather a rich life open to hopes and possibility – following your passion can very well bring you personal fulfillment. Here are a few simple suggestions to help you find your passion.
· To find your passion you must speak your truths and be ready for new adventures. Know what really matters to you, what truly makes you happy and know the things you do best and make you feel complete.
· You must also keep in mind that you are not an isolated being – you need the support of family, friends and positive-minded social circle(s) that will help you reach your goals.
· To find your passion you must also allow yourself a time for pleasure. Unfortunately for many people, allowing pleasures induces guilt as it is not viewed as productive and hinders you from getting important things accomplished. However, gentle pleasures are good to your health and are productive. By allowing yourself time for pleasure you become more focused and passionate in your job.
· Liberate yourself – A person who finds their passion is a truly wise person. Doing work that reflects your personality and values, promises you a lifelong happiness and contentment. It is easier and liberating when we accept who we are and we allow other people to accept us too.
· When you open up your senses, you tend to experience God’s blessings and you feel more peaceful and serene. This allows you to be more patient and when you experience this you become more positive and calm.
· Feed yourself with affirmations – Affirmations are important in finding your passion in life as it makes you feel secure and optimistic about reaching your goals. A lot of people don’t get to their destinations out of fear of failure. Know that it is okay to allow yourself to get upset by some setbacks but remind yourself to pull yourself together, get past it and get on track again. There may also be some people who might influence you into thinking negatively; It’s not so easy to shut them out of your life, but it may be easier to practice blocking the negative energies that they bring into your life – So that you may keep your sanity.
When you do the things that you are passionate about you allow your life to flourish. You are emotionally stronger and can face challenges better because you are able to do the things you love. You feel more alive, positive, self-respecting, and determined. You live your life with confidence. And you may feel capable of contributing goodness and positivity to the people in your life.